7 Facts About the Neo-Nazi Nordic Resistance Movement
The Nordic Resistance is a Neo-Nazi movement which has terrorized minority communities across Sweden and Scandinavia. These are the 7 Facts you need to know about this racist group:
1. Last year, NRM members assaulted two pro-Israel activists in Sweden.
2. In 2015, NRM members attacked refugees with firebombs, critically injuring one person.
3. At a 2016 rally, several NRM members beat a man to death who confronted the group .
4. The NRM praised an attack on refugee children by a mob of Swedish nationalists.
5. In 2017, The NRM held a militant march on Yom Kippur to instill fear in the Jewish community.
6. An NRM member was arrested for bombing a cafe in Gothenburg.
7. NRM members detonated bombs outside a refugee center in the same city.
Join us in our call for the Swedish government to ban this hateful group. Sign the petition: